Shrove Tuesday, the tastiest Tuesday of the year. Why not improve the tradition, by infusing your pancakes with CBD!
Treat yourself to our delicious CBD-infused pancake recipe and make this shrove Tuesday one for the recipe book.
Whether you’re a regular cannabinoid user or a first time trier, this easy to make pancake recipe is a must try for those looking for a healthier way to make your favourite pancakes (plus it’s vegan friendly!)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 130g plain flour
- 200g granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 500ml of soy milk (or another dairy-free milk alternative)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- ½ pipette of CUBID CBD Natural Oil
- In a large bowl, sieve in the flour and add the sugar, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl and pour in the soy milk.
- Whisk to combine the ingredients and create a smooth batter.
- To the batter, add the coconut oil and CUBID CBD Natural Oil, and whisk thoroughly.
- Place a large frying pan or crepe pan on a medium heat, for 1 minute. Add some coconut oil to grease.
- Pour some batter into the pan. Swirl to make an even layer.
- Fry pancakes for 30 seconds before flipping.
- Use a palette knife or thin spatula to lift each pancake and place them onto a serving plate.
- Serve and decorate.
We recommended serving your delicious, freshly made vegan pancakes with your favourite golden syrup.
Let us know how your CBD vegan pancakes turned out, we’d love to see your pancake creations! Leave a comment below or share a photo on social media by tagging @cubidcbd in it.
Explore More CBD Recipes
If you enjoyed cooking with CBD, why not give one of our other recipes a go? We have a great selection of CBD recipes for you to choose from, ranging from thirst-quenching smoothies to snack time treats.
0 Comments for “CBD Vegan Pancakes”