Reward yourself with a mid-week treat day and indulge in some heavenly chocolate cookies, infused with our Natural CBD Oil Drops.
A fun and delicious recipe for all chocoholics to enjoy, we have added an additional ingredient of CBD oil to help you relax and enjoy your cookies to the fullest. Of course, if you would prefer to enjoy your chocolate cookies without CBD, all you have to do is remove the ingredient.
Plus, to help you out, we have broken down the recipe into six easy to follow steps. Happy baking!
- 200g dairy-free butter
- 300g soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce
- 300g self raising flour
- 80g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300g dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 pipette of CUBID CBD Natural Oil Drops
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- In a large bowl, cream the dairy-free butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in vanilla extract and applesauce
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa and baking powder together
- Pour the flour mix into the creamed mix in stages (a third at a time) and mix well. Fold in dark chocolate chips until just combined
- Line a baking tray and spoon in the mixture a tablespoon at a time, letting it drop off the spoon. Repeat until you have used up all the cookie mixture
- Place the tray in a preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes. When you remove the cookies from the oven they will still be soft. Leave to cool completely on the baking tray, where they will continue to cook slightly. When completely cold, move to a cooling rack.
Explore More CBD Recipes
If you enjoyed baking with CBD, why not give one of our other recipes a go? We have a great selection of CBD recipes for you to choose from, ranging from thirst-quenching smoothies to warm snack time treats.