Are you a blueberry muffin lover? Discover a spin on the traditional blueberry muffin recipe by giving these CBD-infused muffins a try. Our quick and easy CBD Blueberry Muffins recipe is ideal for individuals looking for a healthier version of the classic blueberry muffin.
Below are the steps to create your very own CBD-infused golden brown muffins, bursting with juicy blueberries. Of course, if CBD is not your thing, just remove the ingredient (it won’t affect the outcome of your bake!).
Servings: 10/12 muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 200g almond flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 95ml Agave syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 200g fresh blueberries
- 1 pipette of CUBID CBD Natural Oil Drops
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a muffin tray with cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. Pour all of the wet ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir. Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cases to half way.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the muffins are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Let us know how your blueberry muffins turned out, we love seeing your baking creations! Leave a comment below or share a photo on social media by tagging @cubidcbd in it.
Explore More CBD Recipes
If you enjoyed baking with CBD, why not give one of our other recipes a go? We have a great selection of CBD recipes for you to choose from, ranging from thirst-quenching smoothies to seasonal treats.