Want to offer guests a refreshing yet relaxing non-alcoholic drink? National Lemonade Day is the perfect time to try our CUBID take on lemonade!
Prep time: 15 minutes Total time: 30 minutes Suitable for vegans
- 5lbs of lemons
- 500 ml of water (2 cups)
- 400g of sugar (2 cups)
- Ice cubes
- Natural CBD oil
1. Cut all the lemons in half. Juice each one through a strainer into a measuring cup and keep on juicing until you have 500ml of lemon juice.
2. Pour the water into a saucepan and put over a medium-high heat. Gradually stir in the sugar and continue cooking over the heat until the sugar is fully dissolved and the liquid looks clear.
3. Mix the sugar water and lemon juice together. Add desired amount of CBD, mix and leave to cool.
4. Once cooled, add sliced lemons (and orange slices for taste) and set in the fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
5. Add ice cubes to the jug and serve!
For a sugar-free option, replace the sugar in this recipe with 30g (¼ cup) of stevia powder.
For a peppermint twist you can use our peppermint CBD oil and add mint leaves!
Relax and enjoy your refreshing lemonade!
0 Comments for “How to Make CBD Lemonade on National Lemonade Day”