The nights are getting longer, and the weather is becoming colder which makes the weekend perfect for a cosy night in!
Our CBD-infused face mask is perfect if you are looking for more moisture.
A super easy and fun recipe to follow, we take you through how to make your own CBD-infused face mask. For this, we’ve made sure to include natural ingredients that will benefit your skin. These include avocado, yoghurt and honey, plus the all important CBD oil.
Avocado is packed with vitamins A, E and C as well as good fats, which nourish and balance the skin, while honey has natural antibacterial properties.
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon plain yoghurt (the higher the fat content the better)
- ½ tablespoon honey (Manuka honey is best)
- 4 drops of CUBID CBD’s Natural Oil Drops
- Mash the avocado and stir in the plain yoghurt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey and CBD oil.
- Add to the avocado and yoghurt mixture and leave it to set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Stir after cooling and massage onto your face in gentle circular motions.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
Learn More About CBD Skincare
Looking to find out more about CBD and the benefits of using it regularly within your skincare routine? Take a look at some of our other articles on the benefits of CBD skincare, with useful advice on combating acne, dry skin and eczema, plus other problematic skin conditions. If you would like to give some of our own CBD skincare products a try, head over to our shop to see the full range!
0 Comments for “Make Your Own CBD-Infused Face Mask”