It wouldn’t be Halloween without a pumpkin spiced latte.
One way to make it even better – adding CBD. This recipe shows how to make a delicious vegan, CBD-infused pumpkin spiced latte, ideal for a cosy Halloween night in.
Servings: 2 portions
475ml hemp milk (or any plant-based milk of your choice)
95ml pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
A pinch of cloves
1 teaspoon espresso powder
120ml boiling water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon sugar
A pinch of salt
½ ml (one pipette) CUBID CBD Natural Oil Drops
Dairy-free whipped cream to top
- Put the hemp milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and a pinch of salt in a medium pan, and whisk.
- Mix the expresso powder with the boiling water in a small bowl, then pour into the pan.
- On a medium heat, stir the vanilla extract, sugar and coconut oil into the other ingredients in the pan.
- Stir the mixture frequently until the liquid is about to boil, then remove from heat.
- Add the oil drops and stir. Pour into two mugs and add whipped cream and dress with a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of dark chocolate.