CBD Vegan Pancakes
Shrove Tuesday, the tastiest Tuesday of the year. Why not improve the tradition, by infusing your pancakes with CBD!
Treat yourself to our delicious CBD-infused pancake recipe and make this shrove Tuesday one for the recipe book.
- 130g plain flour
- 200g granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 500ml of soy milk (or another dairy-free milk alternative)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- ½ pipette of CUBID CBD Natural Oil
- In a large bowl, sieve in the flour and add the sugar, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl and pour in the soy milk.
- Whisk to combine the ingredients and create a smooth batter.
- To the batter, add the coconut oil and CUBID CBD Natural Oil, and whisk thoroughly.
- Place a large frying pan or crepe pan on a medium heat, for 1 minute. Add some coconut oil to grease.
- Pour some batter into the pan. Swirl to make an even layer.
- Fry pancakes for 30 seconds before flipping.
- Use a palette knife or thin spatula to lift each pancake and place them onto a serving plate.
- Serve and decorate.