How to make CBD chocolate on World Chocolate Day
Prep time: 5 Minutes Total time: 2 hours 5 minutes Suitable for Vegans
Calling all chocolate lovers! This is the one you have been waiting for: CBD-infused chocolate!
I decided to use dark chocolate for this minty chocolate edible as this is more of a, ‘one or two square a day’ treat rather than an indulgent, milky chocolate bar that we all quickly gobble up!
Plus, I think a mint chocolate suits the evening which is when I would like to relax and have a CBD edible.
You will need:
- CUBID CBD Peppermint Oil
- 300g dark choc chips
- 100g of coconut oil
- Mint sweets (optional)
- Chocolate moulding trays
1. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut in a bowl above simmering water, stirring continuously so as not to burn the bottom. Then let the chocolate cool for ten minutes.
2. Once cooled, add the CBD oil.
It is entirely up to you how much you want to add. I thought I would probably have a couple of pieces of chocolate and still have a drop or two of my CBD oil at night, so I only added 6-8 drops to be divided up into the 24 chocolates it will make.
3. Pour the chocolate mixture into the moulds. If you want to add crushed mints on top, leave a little space in the mould.
4. Crush the mints and sprinkle on top or put straight into the fridge. Leave them to set for 2 hours.
5. Once set, I would still leave the mints in the fridge to keep them solid, especially during summer!
I hope you enjoy your evening chocolate treats.