How to make a CBD Fresh Mint Grasshopper
Settle down this Christmas with a CBD-infused mocktail.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 1 cup
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk, chilled
- 8 pitted dried California dates
- 10 fresh mint leaves + 2 mint sprigs
- ¾ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Dash of pure peppermint extract
- Pinch of pure chocolate extract
- ½ cup non-fat or low-fat plain Skyr yogurt
- 4 large ice cubes
- 1 pipette of CUBID CBD Peppermint Oil Drops (approx. ½ a millilitre)
- Pour the almond milk and CUBID CBD Oil into a high-powered blender. Add in the dates, mint leaves and extracts. Cover and blend on high speed until fully pureed. Then, add the Skyr and ice cubes and blend for 45 seconds on high speed.
- Pour the drink into chilled martini glasses through a mesh strainer. Use a small spoon to help press mocktail through the strainer.
- Garnish with the mint sprigs and serve immediately.