How to make CBD Blueberry Muffins
- 200g almond flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 95ml Agave syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 200g fresh blueberries
- 1 pipette of CUBID CBD Natural Oil Drops
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a muffin tray with cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. Pour all of the wet ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir. Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cases to half way.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the muffins are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack.